1- Which items are prohibited in domestic flights in Iran?
1) Sprays including pepper sprays, poisonous sprays, tear gas spray
2). Flammables items including bullets, hand grenades, explosives, TNT, C4, dynamites, butane, fireworks.
3) Firearms include all kinds of military equipment, flaming guns, BB guns, compressed air guns, etc.
4) Toys which look like real firearms
5) Sharp objects including knives, box cutter, razors, swords, sabers and scissors.
2-Are there any customs regulations or other restrictions specific in Iran domestic flights?
Yes. Here is a list to help you:
1) Taking out carpets, pistachio, nuts, and saffron is prohibited for passengers traveling to Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Syria.
2) Carpets and rugs with historic records
3) All types of antiquated goods, original artworks including calligraphy, miniature, valued stones, unauthorized holy Quran, 35mm films, music instruments associated with the cultural heritage of 4) Any type of alcoholic drink (the carrier will be prosecuted)
5) Iran Hand woven carpets larger than two square meters
6) Foreign currencies more than the value of 5,000 US dollars and gold coins
7) All types of drugs including methamphetamines, marijuana, cocaine, etc. (the carrier will be prosecuted)
8) Press, books and any printed material against religious and national regulations
9) Pets are only allowed when having ID documents, and being carried out in the pets’ special cage. Previous permission should be taken from the airport’s quarantine department.
3-The flight I booked was cancelled by the airline. How do I get my money back?
Your money will be refunded to your visa card within 72 hours or we will charge your account in our website.
4 -Do flight prices include Taxes and Fees?
5- How do I make changes to a flight reservation?
For any changes about your flight you need to cancel previous flight and book a new flight with new details.
6- Who should I contact about my booking?
You can contact to our WhatsApp or Phone number: +989222071101
7- I booked the wrong dates / times
You should cancel your current flight and book a new one with correct date and time.
8- How can I pay?
After booking the flight in our website we will send you an online payment link and you should pay it by credit card within 15 mins.
9-What are flight/ticket classes for Iran domestic flights?
There are 2 types of ticket classes: economy and business class.
10-How much is Iran's domestic luggage allowance?
It’s different from 20 to 30 kg depend on airline.
It will be shown in flight information on booking page.
11-How many airports are there in Iran?
There are 59 airports in Iran. Here is the list of international airports: Imam Khomeini International Airport, Mehrabad International Airport, Mashhad International Airport, Shiraz Shahid Dastghaib International Airport, Tabriz International Airport, Esfahan Shahid Beheshti International Airport, Qeshm Airport, and Kish International Airport.back to home